Seiten

Saturday, October 3, 2009

CT Call



I am a new designer looking for
some talented Scrappers / Tutorial Writers to join my very first CT .
i'm looking for some Who intend to be active & supportive.
What I expect from you:
* You should request a kit at least twice a month, although
it is NOT a requirement.
* Tutorial Writers must advertise their tutorial in tutorial ad groups.
* Layout Artists must post their layouts on their blog (if applies)
and 3 galleries, DST, NDISB and 1 gallery of their choice.

1 kit will be issued at a time, until a tutorial or layout has been created and posted.

Want to apply?
email me at designz.chili (at) gmail.com
With the following information:
1. Name
2. Current CT's they are on
3. Any current galleries (for layout artists only)

CT call ends October 31st or when all spots are filled.

2 comments:

  1. I was trying to email you but your email addy wont go thru. Im interested in the CT postion. My name is Nikki...You can find my tuts at my site...www.tutsbynikki.blogspot.com I am with Bits n Bobs CT here.....bnbctwork.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete